Most granolas are loaded with sugar, chock-full of quick carbs and lacking in nutrients. Not this one. It’s packed with nuts and seeds that provide fiber, protein and healthy fat that will keep you satiated. The entire recipe only has 32 grams of sugar and equal amounts of fiber to balance it out.
And it tastes amazing. It genuinely tastes like a not-overtly-sweet cookie and it’s got the satisfying crunch factor we're always searching for. Add it on top of smoothie bowls, yogurt or chia seed pudding, or snack on it straight from the mason jar.
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Chop pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, and coconut. I like to chop some of it pretty small, but also leave some bigger pieces.
- Place in a mixing bowl. Add almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, sea salt, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and flax. Mix well.
- Pour in coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Place on a baking tray with liner. Pack in well. You want it to be pretty thick and packed so it will break off chunky.
- Bake for 22 – 25 minutes, or until starting to get golden brown.
- Let cool completely before breaking up and storing in a glass container.
No more paying for overpriced paleo granola when this is so easy to whip up from ingredients I always have in my pantry. These are nutrient-dense powerhouse ingredients I always keep on hand. Thanks to NOW, they're organic, sustainably sourced, and affordable.
And try this Pumpkin Pie version for some festive fall fun:
View this post on Instagram
Pumpkin spice everything, right?! 🎃🍂🍁🥧 Swapped my normal cinnamon out for extra pumpkin pie spice in my Paleo Chunky Granola and it was everything I didn’t know I needed. Scrumptious, healthy and makes the whole house smell DIVINE 😋🤪 Grab the recipe on the blog! https://molliemasonwellness.com/paleo-chunky-granola-recipe/
Huge thank you to NOW for sponsoring this post. It’s such a joy to share my favorite brands with y’all and it’s because of brands like these that I’m able to create this extensive content for you. As always, all opinions are my own.